Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Growing Old Is Not For Sissies"


My first Fave Rave of 2010 has got to be Sat Raimondo (click on his link for his contact details), a miraculous healer who has a vast repertoire including invigorating Indian head massages and psychic readings.

He came to my rescue over the weekend when he gave me a therapeutic hand massage, which has enabled me to key tap without pain once more.

He also sensibly advised me not to key tap for long stretches at a time but to take breaks - I shall dig out my egg timer then.

It's a relief to know he is on permanent standby when my hands (especially my damaged thumbs) get into chronic trouble again (I got RSI in my thumbs last year when I knocked out "I Was Willing To Die For It", a book - out this month - on the scientist Dr Sammy Lee).

Bette Davis was right when she said that "growing old is not for sissies."

No comments: